Canoes Menu List
:: INFLATABLE RAFT
OTTER 120 Self Bailing
OTTER 130 Self Bailing
:: White Water Kayaks
:: Competition Kayaks
:: Sit-on-Top Kayaks
:: Touring Kayaks
:: Sea Kayaks
:: Resort Kayaks
:: Fishing Kayaks
:: Dragon Boats
:: WHERE TO PADDLE?
:: TEAM P
:: PICTURES GALLERY
NRS OTTER 120 SELF-BAILING INFLATABLE RAFT
The NRS 12' Otter 120 is our most compact self-bailing raft. It is perfect as a small and agile whitewater boat that will certainly "feel the waves." Comfortably fits a 4 to 6-man paddle crew and comes standard with four handles and HD40 floor armor.
The Otter™ rafts meet the needs of boaters who want a good price without compromising on materials or component quality. All Otter™ Series rafts are available with self-bailing floor, including a quick-draining technology and a pressure relief valve. Trouble-free Leafield™ valves ensure easy inflation. The best combination of value and performance, the Otter is the boat of all trades. When you are dropping a monster rapid, the Otter is right at home
The 12' NRS Otter 120 works hard and plays hard. Equipped with an NRS fishing frame, it makes a great small-river fishing boat. Loaded with thrill seekers, it's the perfect compact paddle raft.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 17" tubes and 5'6"' width make the Otter 120 sporty but surefooted in technical water.
- Will seat up to 6 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four comfortable EasyCarry™ handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Series: Otter
- Length: 12'
- Width: 5' 6"
- Weight: 91 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 17"
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Bow Kick: 26"
- Stern Kick: 26"
- Number of Air Chambers: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of Material: Pennel Orca
- Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 41/1100
- Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 41/1100
- Number of D-rings: 12
- Number of Handles: 4
- Center Compartment Width: 32"
- Suggested NRS Frame Width: 48"
- Maximum Frame Length: 65"